How many projects do you currently have on the go - included those “tucked away and almost forgotten” projects AND the ones you have the yarn for but haven’t started crocheting yet.
I ask because …. my daughter picked up the HUGE PILE of hats that I had made and took them home for the kids to wear. My little corner now looks empty…. and I’m thinking about all the different versions of hats that would be fun to make … and some projects that I’d like for myself.. and wouldn’t it be nice if I could actually sell some of my creations and pay for the yarn! And ….
So what is my tally at the moment?
1. a shawl I am making (for myself, in theory .. as long as it looks nice on)
2. an afghan (the one I found a few months ago, half finished from a decade ago, and was the inspiration to get crocheting again, and now still sits unfinished)
3. the tons of leftover yarn from my “tree of life” afghan that should go into another afghan: torn between doing a crocodile stitch one and the log cabin, which I’d need a 3rd colour, I think, which means more shopping (big grin) and thus doesn’t count as “on the go”)
On the “request list”
1. another “mountain man hat” and a matching child’s version
2. another minion hat — someone had asked about them, and I don’t particularly like the one I made so I need to make a second version
Debbie (life & crocheting have a lot in common: it's all about one stitch at a time.)