view all » Latest Creations
view all » Latest Blogs
Almost every crochet pattern starts with a foundation row. This video tutorial will show you the difference between the two ways of making foundation row. The first way – “chainless” foundation double crochet. The second way – “chain” foundation...
Crochet terms are different in the US to the UK and Australian terms, but very close… That is why I’ve made the table with differences between British and American English crochet terms. It will help you do not get confused. See more here:...
view all » Latest Activity
- Granny Square Crochet Tunic Pattern
- Free Crochet Cat Pillow Pattern
- Crochet Curtain Free Pattern
- Crochet Lace Sweater Pattern
- Granny Square Beanie and Scarf Free Pattern
- Crochet Sweater Pattern
- Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Crochet Snowflake Table Runner
- Free Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Purse Free Pattern