Two sections down and we are about half-way through the afghan!
And the good news is that I can breathe, as the skulls do indeed look like skulls, even with using a 9MM hook.
This section is creating a triangle with the Deathflake pattern – 2 patterns on either side of the one we just completed.
EDIT: I tried going right into the next Deathflake patterns but have decided that it will look better with some black space between them.
For this section, we are going to do 5 rows of straight TK, continuing with the black background.
(oh, and in case you missed my comment on the last section, here is what the afghan looks like so far…)
Debbie (life & crocheting have a lot in common: it's all about one stitch at a time.)