I found some interest in another collaboration project …. so, here we go again!!!
We will be creating a queen-size blanket/bedspread, designing it together!
- each week, we will select one 5" granny square pattern to include in the blanket
- we will then create 7 squares with the selected pattern.
- at the end of the 52 weeks, we will have 364 squares
- with 18 squares wide & 19 squares long, we will have a beautiful blanket (to put together) plus some extras for a pillow, runner, or something
Together, we will design/select 52 different types of squares for the creation, whether that is just with design or colour combinations, which we will also need to decide on.
First Things First: Colours: How many colours do we want to include in our blanket?
A: 1 (monochromatic)
B: 3 plus 1 for borders = 4 colours
C: 4 plus 1 for borders = 5 colours
D: 5 plus 1 for borders = 6 colours
E: other (ex. any colours you want)
(the actual colours that you use, will be up to you but you will be limited to the number that we select together)
EDIT: WE WILL END THE VOTING RE: COLOURS MONDAY (TOMORROW) EVENING
That’s how I see it anyway. Thoughts?
Debbie (life & crocheting have a lot in common: it's all about one stitch at a time.)
- Part 1: Granny Square Sampler Blanket -- Collaboration Style
- Part 2: 52 Patterns