Now that I have had help learning how to add to my blog, thanks to Debbie, I wanted to list my WIP….
1. A shrug in black for my BFF
2. Pleated mini skirt for my Granddaughter due in April
3. Fleur-de-Lis baby sweater for GD
4. The Beatles Graph afghan for my Brother-n-law
5. Reversible Ripple Sweetheart Afghan for GD
6. Weekend Warmer Sweater for me….yeah I can’t believe I’m doing something for me either…lol
and 7. that I just checked off this list…a bottle coozie for my neighbor
Guess I need to get back to crocheting….what do you want to bet that something will get added to this list by the time I come back….I am going to try NOT to add anything…because a few of these I really want to finish soon, like the graph afghan, I started it when my BIL was overseas…he is in the Army….and was stationed in Afghanistan, so I really want to complete this one. He has no idea….this will be a great surprise for him, he has loved the Beatles forever….lol
Just keep smiling, it makes everyone wonder what you are up to!!!!!!!
- Part 1: Well here goes nothing!!!!!! LOL
- Part 2: Now about my creations!
- Part 3: I tried, I really tried!