You've heard of the book (and now the movie) but our Awards Theme is just about the color grey - all shades of grey! This monochromatic theme is meant to push the boundaries and inspire the passion. So embrace the grey and let your creativity go wild!
Entry: Apr 1-24, 2015
Voting: Apr 25-30, 2015
Results: May 1, 2015
The Rules are Simple
- You may enter one creation.
- By entering, you verify that your entry is your own creation (Note: CrochetCommunity is NOT responsible for monitoring authenticity).
- Entry opens on Apr 01, 2015 at 11 AM and ends on Apr 24, 2015 at 6 PM GMT.
- Voting opens on Apr 25, 2015 at 11 AM and ends on Apr 30, 2015 at 6 PM GMT.
- Each vote must list top five entries in order. You cannot vote for your own entry. (Note: When you sign in to vote, you will not see your own entry listed.)
- You are allowed to vote only if you have at least one creation listed on the CrochetCommunity.
- You can vote only once.
- Top entrants will be those with the highest point scores following the voting system. (See point system below.)
- Award recipients will be required to provide their PayPal email address or mailing address in order to receive their Award gifts.
- Results will be announced on May 01, 2015 at 6 PM GMT.
- Points will be assigned to each vote cast with the following values:
- 1st place: 5 points
- 2nd place: 4 points
- 3rd place: 3 points
- 4th place: 2 points
- 5th place: 1 point
- The Winner will be the member with the entry with the highest points.
- In case of a tie, the top honors will be given to the member with the most 1st place votes and if there is still a tie, the highest number of 2nd place will be the determining factor, and so on.
CrochetCommunity reserves the right to amend the rules at any time in case unanticipated circumstances arise.
CrochetCommunity is not responsible for authenticity of entries and/or voting outcome.