I am Leticia. A mom of 5 beautiful kids with a huge passion for flowers and crochet. I love to come up with new ideas and I love creating new flower patterns. My love for flowers started at a very young age, and it has never left my heart. Flowers for me is a work of art created by God. They are one of the world’s most beautiful things. However, there’s a downside. I am allergic to these beautiful and precious blooms. Although I have bad allergies, I chose to prepare myself for the sniffles. For some good reason, I just can’t stay away. For the sake of my health however, I thought of something great. Why not crochet them?
Long story short… I’ve been crocheting flowers ever since.
view all » Latest Creations
view all » Latest Activity
- Christmas Pudding Beanie Hats
- Autumn Flower Bundle
- Washington Redskins graphghan
- Newborn mermaid tail & turban
- Rose Gold Pumpkin With Rugosa Rose Fall Leaves
- Demi Aloe Succuculent
- Peacock's Galaxy Dream Catcher
- Pride Of Barbados Peacock Flower (Dwarf Poinciana)
- Peacocks In Bloom CAL
- Laeliocattleya Orchid